Motostrano Shipping Options
Motostrano ships order worldwide via multiple carriers.
Motostrano ships orders world wide using UPS and USPS (postal service). Some bicycles ship by FedEX.
Order online or call 650-918-6259 to place your order or to ask questions.
- Please use our web site for all shipping quotes and pricing.
- Shipping outside of California is not subject to sales tax.
- If your order does not meet the $99 minimum, shipping will be charged
- For any items which include a LithiumION Battery, your order may include a hazmat fee ($20-50) that is not part of delivery costs and therefore not subject to waiver.
- If a shipping method isn't listed, it is not offered.
- All shipments will include full invoice value for international deliveries.
- Motostrano ships all orders from our Redwood City, California headquarters.
- Redwood City is located between San Jose and San Francisco on the West
- Shipping times vary to your address depending on where you are.
- All orders are shipped fully insured
- IMPORTANT: All orders valued over $200 are shipped signature required, no exceptions, ever.
- Orders shipped from our facility in California receive a tracking number by email.
- Orders are typically processed and shipped normally within 1-3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays)
- Wheels, supermoto conversion kits and special order items require 2-3 weeks lead time to ship
- If one or more items on your order are back ordered, we will ship partial orders and follow-on orders at no additional cost
- Shipping fees are non-refundable
- Customer returns and exchange shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
- To estimate a shipping cost to anywhere in the world, simply add the items you wish to order to your shopping cart, type in your shipping address and review your shipping costs.
- Motostrano ships orders all over the world. We do not, however, track or inform you of any import duty fees your country may charge you for importing goods from another country. It is your responsibility to contact your local import offices to verify any duties your country may hold you responsible. These import fees can be very high.
- Local customers may also elect to have their orders ready for pick-up at our location in Redwood City