How do I return an item?
Motostrano has an easy return policy, however, please note we do not ever accept returns on used items or items that have been installed on your motorcycle/bicycle.
- Original sales receipt must accompany merchandise returns.
- Bicycles are not returnable. No bicycle may be returned.
- Un-opened, un-used, current (non-close-out) accessories, parts, clothing may be returned for refund with our authorization up to 14 days from the time of receipt.
- Depending on the condition of your returned item when received, we reserve the right to charge a restocking fee.
- We accept no returns or exchanges past a 14 day of receipt time frame.
- All returned goods must be new, unworn, uninstalled and must include all packaging, tags etc.
- No item may be returned that has been installed or used on your motorcycle.
- Hard parts (ie not clothing) may be returned for store credit only. No refunds will be provided for any hard part returned to our store.
- Special order items and custom items may be returned and are subject to a restocking fee.
To return an item please email or call our store at (650) 918 6259.
All returns are sent back to our main address at
926 Broadway St
Redwood City CA 94063
- Clearance and close-out clothing items may be returned for exchange or store credit only.
- You are responsible for any shipping cots associated with your return.
This policy is subject to change at any time.
926 broadway st
redwood city, CA 94063.
Customer Service Number 65-918-6259
We are a cross-over store, which began operation in 2002 as a high performance motorcycle parts store, morphed recently into a combined bicycle and moto store, where the unique properties of bicycles and motorcycles are crossed to create an entirely new machine, sport and vehicle to empower human travel. With two retail stores to serve, Redwood City and San Francisco, as well as our comprehensive web site, we hope to service and inspire you to get around town a little differently, more effectively and more healthily. Motostrano has a long tradition of being a technology and design-based company, enabling our customers in ways normal stores don't.
Our areas of focus are strong towards ebikes, electric bicycles, bicycles and other human or hybrid powered clean-tech transportation. These are the things which are shaping how we get around for the next 10 years and we are a mobilizer in this area. Our long history as a supplier of supermoto parts continues worldwide and remains a strong point of our offering.
Copyright © 2014 Motostrano LLC. All Rights Reserved.Built with Volusion