|Electric Bicycles and Cargo Bikes
The Latest E-Bike Technology
With a vibrant catalog, two retail outlets in the San Francisco Bay Area and trained technicians providing electric bike service- Motostrano offers the largest selection and best service for electric bicycles on the West Coast. Each of our stores carry the best e-bikes made, so that when you visit our store you can make an informed decision and take home a great new bike that is properly tuned and ready for service and fun.
Our two stores are e-bike service centers designed to get your bike on the road quick whenever it needs to come in for a tune or repair.
"Considering motorization trends, e-bikes disrupt car use and will continue to have large influence." Christopher Cherry, a professor of civil and environmental engineering at the University of Tennessee at Knoxville
With the cost of owning and operating a car taking its toll on all of us, the latest technology in electric bicycles is making electric bikes a viable transportation alternative for many commuters and recreational riders.
Our e-bike catalog is based on the best products available, backed by the best warranties and customer service available.
We test each and every bike we sell and our experienced bicycle technicians regularly build and service electric bikes.
We offer only the brands and products that we feel meet our high standards of reliability, performance, price and style.
|Supermoto Parts Specialists
||Motostrano Shipping Options
We ship orders worldwide via multiple carriers.
Motostrano ships orders world wide using UPS and USPS (postal service). Some bicycles ship by FedEX.
- Please use our web site for all shipping quotes and pricing.
- If a shipping method isn't listed, it is not offered.
- All shipments will include full invoice value for international deliveries.
- Felt bicycles may NOT be shipped.
- Motostrano ships all orders from our Redwood City, California location.
- Redwood City is located between San Jose and San Francisco on the West
- Shipping times vary to your address depending on where you are.
- All orders are shipped fully insured
- IMPORTANT: All orders valued over $200 are shipped signature required, no exceptions
- Orders shipped from our facility in California receive a tracking number by email.
- Orders are typically processed and shipped normally within 1-3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays)
- Wheels, supermoto conversion kits and special order items require 2-3 weeks lead time to ship
- If one or more items on your order are back ordered, we will ship partial orders and follow-on orders at no additional cost
- Shipping fees are non-refundable
- Customer returns and exchange shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
- To estimate a shipping cost to anywhere in the world, simply add the items you wish to order to your shopping cart, type in your shipping address and review your shipping costs.
- Motostrano ships orders all over the world. We do not, however, track or inform you of any import duty fees your country may charge you for importing goods from another country. It is your responsibility to contact your local import offices to verify any duties your country may hold you responsible. These import fees can be very high.
- Local customers may also elect to have their orders ready for pick-up at our location in Redwood City
Motostrano has been the "go to" people for Supermoto for 11 years and we're proud of our history and support for this sport. Ever since way back in the day, we've been supplying supermoto parts for all kinds of riders and racers from the beginner to the pro and we enjoy sharing our knowledge and products.
We know our products and we ensure fitment of everything we sell.
We take much of the mystery out of getting into supermoto and building your dream bike.
We offer parts for the beginner and seasoned professional racer.
We ship products world wide.
We offer competitive prices.
We sell only the best products available.
|How do I contact you?
||Please click here for our company contact information.