Motostrano Shipping Options
Motostrano ships order worldwide via multiple carriers.
Motostrano ships orders world wide using UPS and USPS (postal service). Some bicycles ship by FedEX.
- Please use our web site for all shipping quotes and pricing.
- If a shipping method isn't listed, it is not offered.
- All shipments will include full invoice value for international deliveries.
- Felt bicycles may NOT be shipped.
- Motostrano ships all orders from our Redwood City, California location.
- Redwood City is located between San Jose and San Francisco on the West
- Shipping times vary to your address depending on where you are.
- All orders are shipped fully insured
- IMPORTANT: All orders valued over $200 are shipped signature required, no exceptions
- Orders shipped from our facility in California receive a tracking number by email.
- Orders are typically processed and shipped normally within 1-3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays)
- Wheels, supermoto conversion kits and special order items require 2-3 weeks lead time to ship
- If one or more items on your order are back ordered, we will ship partial orders and follow-on orders at no additional cost
- Shipping fees are non-refundable
- Customer returns and exchange shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
- To estimate a shipping cost to anywhere in the world, simply add the items you wish to order to your shopping cart, type in your shipping address and review your shipping costs.
- Motostrano ships orders all over the world. We do not, however, track or inform you of any import duty fees your country may charge you for importing goods from another country. It is your responsibility to contact your local import offices to verify any duties your country may hold you responsible. These import fees can be very high.
- Local customers may also elect to have their orders ready for pick-up at our location in Redwood City
MADE IN CALIFORNIA
Motostrano began operation in 2002. We now have two stores dedicated to supermoto, bicycles, ebikes and service. Our products reflect our desire to offer unique products and services relating to new types of mobility and recreation. Supermoto is the activity of racing or riding motocross bike converted for riding on pavement. Electric bicycles extend the function and usability of the bicycle, combining the benefits of silent low speed motorized travel with the light weight aspects of bicycling. E-bikes are ideal for urban environments where traffic and parking, as well as noise pollution, are a constant problem. Our brands for bicycles include Felt, Fuji, Marin, Leader and others. Our stores are staffed by friendly personnel enthusiasts trained to help. We are knowledgeable in complete set-up and tear down of ebikes.
Copyright © 2014 Motostrano LLC. All Rights Reserved.Built with Volusion