Motostrano Shipping Options
Motostrano ships order worldwide via multiple carriers.
Motostrano ships orders world wide using UPS and USPS (postal service). Some bicycles ship by FedEX.
- Please use our web site for all shipping quotes and pricing.
- If a shipping method isn't listed, it is not offered.
- All shipments will include full invoice value for international deliveries.
- Felt bicycles may NOT be shipped.
- Motostrano ships all orders from our Redwood City, California location.
- Redwood City is located between San Jose and San Francisco on the West
- Shipping times vary to your address depending on where you are.
- All orders are shipped fully insured
- IMPORTANT: All orders valued over $200 are shipped signature required, no exceptions
- Orders shipped from our facility in California receive a tracking number by email.
- Orders are typically processed and shipped normally within 1-3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays)
- Wheels, supermoto conversion kits and special order items require 2-3 weeks lead time to ship
- If one or more items on your order are back ordered, we will ship partial orders and follow-on orders at no additional cost
- Shipping fees are non-refundable
- Customer returns and exchange shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
- To estimate a shipping cost to anywhere in the world, simply add the items you wish to order to your shopping cart, type in your shipping address and review your shipping costs.
- Motostrano ships orders all over the world. We do not, however, track or inform you of any import duty fees your country may charge you for importing goods from another country. It is your responsibility to contact your local import offices to verify any duties your country may hold you responsible. These import fees can be very high.
- Local customers may also elect to have their orders ready for pick-up at our location in Redwood City
E-Bikes, Bikes & Supermoto
We are a cross-over store, which began operation in 2002 as a high performance motorcycle parts store, morphed recently into a combined bicycle and moto store, where the unique properties of bicycles and motorcycles are crossed to create an entirely new machine, sport and vehicle to empower human travel. With two retail stores to serve, Redwood City and San Francisco, as well as our comprehensive web site, we hope to service and inspire you to get around town a little differently, more effectively and more healthily. Haibike Electric Bikes
Copyright © 2014 Motostrano LLC. All Rights Reserved.Built with Volusion