Motostrano offers this suit in either an off-the-rack size, or completely customized. You can order custom color configurations, have your suit made to your specific measurements and even have your sponsor graphics, rider name and numbers installed. All GIMOTO suits are handmade, in Italy by master craftsmen and imported directly from Italy. Lead times for custom suits are 3-6 weeks.
Gimoto is a small motorcycle garment company located in Northern Italy. http://www.gimoto.com/
Gimoto has been quietly building a reputation for custom designed leather racing gear for motorcyclists for the past 10 years. Motostrano''s relationship with Gimoto began in 2003. All garments are made with the latest hand-made custom design techniques, the same used by Alpinestars, Dainese and others, so you can be sure to look good on the track, while riding with the best safety gear available to you as a motorcyclist.
It''s easy to order a custom suit and it''s worth it. Sport a custom look that reflects your unique personality, matches your bike''s graphics, while riding with a suit custom fitted to your size specifications, right down to the last centimeter and using the latest european race suit tailor techniques.
How To Order A Custom Suit, Jacket or Pants
Email us! Call us!
- Download and print our Custom Measurement Worksheet
- Using a garment measurement tape, take your measurements with the help of a friend
- Take all measurements close to the body. Don''t allow room if, even if you want a loose fit.
- Use cloth measurement tape.
- Use a belt around your waist at your bellybutton. This will serve as a point of reference for your measurements
- During the measurement stages, make sure your tape measure is stragith, not too tight or too loose.
- choose the right fitting. Race for pre curved ergonomic cut. Touring for highest level of comfort.
- Email or fax (+1-650-298-9548) your measurements to our store for review and follow-up. You can then place your order on our web site or call our store. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of your custom leather suit, jacket or pants.
- To get your order started, a 50% deposit is required at the time of order. The remaining amount will be billed as your suit is shipped from our store.
- Call our store at any time that you have questions. We''ll in turn call you or email you after receiving your measurements. We''ll keep them on file, create a customer record for you that you, allowing you to track your suit''s progress online.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What colors are available? Just about any you can imagine. All standard colors are available for any of the suits shown online. Plus we offer "metal" colors such as Chrome, Gold and Titanium. Florescent hi-vis colors are also available including hi-vis yellow, green, red and green.
- What if I mess up on my measurements? Don''t. Go slow, take them twice, three times.
- Can I come to your store to get my measurements taken? Sure! People fly in from all over the world to get their measurements taken. You can alternatively visit a local tailor and have them take your measurements as well.
E-Bikes, Bikes & Supermoto
We are a cross-over store, which began operation in 2002 as a high performance motorcycle parts store, morphed into a combined bicycle and moto store, where the unique properties of bicycles and motorcycles are crossed to create an entirely new machine, sport and vehicle to empower human travel. Electric bikes are a specialty, with e-bikes growing in the United States for recreation and commute needs. Motostrano is a supermoto specialist with complete parts and accessories for any one interested in supermotard. Our bike stores offer Felt bicycles, Fuji bicycles, Focus bicycles, Leader bicycles, Brooklyn Bicycles and other brands. For ebikes, Motostrano offers Northern California's largest show room of ebikes, along with the best service and support to back the sale of each bike. Our bikes are selected from the best vendors all over the world, who've proven to make a reliable e-bike worth your dollars. With two retail stores to serve, Redwood City and San Francisco, as well as our comprehensive web site, we hope to service and inspire you to get around town a little differently, more effectively and more healthily. Haibike Electric Bikes
NEW: Motostrano recently added Lapierre e-bikes to the fold, with the greater range of standard Lapierre bikes coming soon.
Copyright © 2014 Motostrano LLC. All Rights Reserved.Built with Volusion