5 New Alpinestars Backpacks
Alpinestars has put out five new backpacks that we think are worth a look. Alpinestars has rarely been one to skimp on their bags and backpacks and these new items follow in that same tried and true path so, hopefully you haven't all ready bought that back-to-school bag!
- The Alpinestars Protection Pack is a Swiss army knife of a bag, integrating back protection, generous storage and a helmet carrier into one tight package.
- The Alpinestars Range Pack is big and holds tons of stuff, plus a helmet.
- The Alpinestars Deploy Pack is a standard size back pack focused on laptop storage.
- The Alpinestars Commuter Pack reminds me of the tight and compact bags Bear Grylls uses in Man vs. Wild.
- The Alpinestars Hydro Pack is a comfortable, non-intrusive water carrier ergonomically designed to offer a close, low profile fit on the rider.
Please also check our TwoWheelSteals web site for super blow out bargains.